All Ohio voters whose registration information is up-to-date have the opportunity to vote in any election from the convenience of their own homes by requesting an absentee ballot. Mailing of absentee ballots for the November 5 General Election begins October 8 in Marion County, Ohio.
Voters may request absentee ballots by mail by submitting an Absentee Ballot Request (SOS Form 11-A) to the Marion County Board of Elections office at 222 W. Center Street, Marion, OH, 43302. The form may be found by clicking here.
Mailing of absentee ballots will begin on October 8. The deadline to submit an application by mail is three days before the election on November 2, 2019.
In-person absentee voting also begins in Marion, Ohio on October 8. Voters may come to the Marion County Board of Elections office and vote on the new FreedomVote system. Hours for in-office voting for the 2019 November General Election are:
- October 8 – 25 Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- October 28 – November 1 Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- November 2 Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- November 3 Sunday 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- November 4 Monday 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.